Dermal fillers are a cosmetic treatment that is also known as injectable implants, soft tissue fillers, or wrinkle fillers. Dermal fillers are medical implant devices to help give the face a smoother or fuller appearance. It includes nasolabial folds, cheeks, and lips, and to increase the volume of the back of the hand. The dermal fillers give the facility of not having to undergo surgical interventions. Also, they are more productive, instantaneous, and safe.
One of the most demanded areas to use dermal fillers are lips. The best-known products are Juvederm and Restylane.
The most popular type of dermal filler is Juvederm. Juvederm fillers are an injectable face filler with a base of hyaluronic acid that can help you restore your facial contour. It also helps to combat the signs of aging.
In this article, you will know everything related to dermal fillers, what they are, the types of dermal fillers in Fort Lauderdale we offer, among others. To improve your appearance and recover the "youthful air," read the article thoroughly.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Some benefits of face fillers are the following:
- They favor the proliferation of skin growth factors.
- They allow modeling shapes and return the lost volume in different areas: lips too thin, cheekbones with a poor projection, chin retracted, among others.
- They are handy for filling grooves and wrinkles.
- They allow hiding the marks of acne and scars.
- They respect the facial structure.
- Correct the different problems with total safety for the patient's health.
Types of Dermal Fillers we offer
There are many types of facial contouring fillers. Here are the most popular:
Restylane injections are used to correct moderate and severe expression lines, especially those that form in the nasogenian groove. Since its effects last for about six months, it is necessary to repeat the treatment about twice a year.
Juvederm injections ar a safe solution that can make your lips more complete, reduces wrinkles and lines between the forehead and eyebrows. It instantly restores skin volume and softens wrinkles and facial folds.
This is an injectable dermal filler that is injected directly into the skin in small amounts using an excellent needle. After the injection, a gentle massage should be applied to the treated area to distribute the product correctly. The results are immediate. This cosmetic filler is also used to improve the appearance of hands.
What facial contouring fillers do for you?
- Restore facial fullness: The volume and fullness of the skin are completely restored with these cosmetic fillers safely and quickly. It is thanks to work done by fillers by configuring the skin's collagen and restoring it to a younger and healthier appearance.
- Reduce facial expression lines: With the main property of hyaluronic acid to attract and retain water. It is used in dermal fillers to allow deep rehydration. With that, its appearance is smoother and, when increasing its thickness and volume, also reduce furrows and wrinkles.
- Lip augmentation: The use of hyaluronic acid helps us improve the structure of our lip. That is, mark the cupid arch, mark the filtrum, raise the corners, eliminate the bar code by rejuvenating the peribucal area, profiling the lip, and giving it a specific volume. Also that a right specialist can correct the asymmetries of the mouth, moisturize it and reduce the gingival smile.
- Nasolabial fold fillers can help eliminate the signs of aging in the nasolabial area.
- Dermal fillers are also an excellent solution for acne scars and smile lines around the mouth.
- Restylane lip injections and Juvederm lip injections are the best alternatives to achive plump and sexy lips.
Injectable Dermal Fillers Treatment
The use of dermal filler to restore facial fullness is a quick and straightforward procedure that gives immediate results. At the beginning of the application, a topical anesthetic cream is applied to numb the areas to be treated for your comfort. Thirty minutes later, your dermatologist will clean the areas to be processed and inject the filler gel under the surface of the skin using an ultra-thin needle. Then, by massaging the filling gel, you can reshape your face if necessary.
Recovery for Dermal Fillers Treatment
In the case of occurrence, swelling and redness usually subside after 24-48 hours. Most patients can resume their activities immediately with some makeup.
Contact us for a consultation
Dermal Fillers in Fort Lauderdale is a recommended and unique treatment. It will remove your wrinkles, augment your lips and give you a full new rejuvenated skin. Do not hesitate and contact our face filler specialist today at Adore Plastic Surgery to get a glowing appearance (954) 546-7655.
Questions & Answers
The combination of different cosmetic techniques produces better and more lasting results because each treatment acts differently and at a different level, and there is a synergy between them.
It is usually combined with PRGF, Mesoplasty, Rich, Radio Frequency, and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light).