Dr. Jonathan Weiser
Dr. Jonathan weiser
Plastic Surgeon at Adore Plastic Surgery
Dr. Jonathan R. Weiser is a board-certified surgeon with experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery, including breast surgery, lipectomy, breast implantations, and body contouring. He has extensive experience in reconstructive surgery and specializes in hand microsurgery, trauma repair, and reconstructive procedures to alleviate the effects of cancer and congenital issues like cleft palates and birthmarks.
After graduating with honors from the University of Florida and attending the University of Florida College of Law and Postbaccalaureate Program, Dr. Weiser was awarded his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He trained at the Lincoln Medical Center and achieved the position of Chief Resident. Once practicing as a General Surgeon, Dr. Weiser completed a fellowship at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Later, he went to Brown University to complete his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training.
Dr. Weiser holds licenses from New York and Florida, and he is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University | Providence, RI
- General Surgery Residency Howard University Hospital
- Medical School | MD University of Miami | Coral Gables, FL
- Undergraduate | BS Gainesville, FL
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- FL State Medical License
- NY State Medical License
Affiliations and Awards
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Broward County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- Recipient of the National Leadership Award