Dr. Jose A. Muñoz
Jose A. Muñoz
Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon at Adore Plastic Surgery
Dr. José Muñoz is a surgeon specialized in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. In addition, he is recognized for his work in Miami, Florida. With more than 10 years of experience in the area of medicine, he has developed a comprehensive perspective that allows him to address each case that enters his office with and holistic and humanistic approach.
He is currently committed to implementing all his knowledge and techniques to offer his patients satisfactory results. And allow them to feel good about themselves and improve their quality of life.
- Doctor of Medicine
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Research Fellowship
Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Residency
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, Florida
- Aventura Hospital And Medical Center, Aventura, Florida
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Pembroke Pines, Florida
Awards / Honors
- Humanism Scholar ($30,000/year award towards medical education). New Jersey Medical School, Newark NJ.
Procedures performed by Dr Muñoz
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Body contouring
- Fat Transfer
- Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Through his experience and knowledge, Dr. Muñoz can help you achieve your cosmetic goals. Request your consultation with him at Adore Plastic Surgery.