Dr. Timothy Bradley
Timothy Bradley plastic surgeon at Adore Plastic Surgery
Dr. Timothy Bradley is a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with extraordinary techniques that had been followed by patients both locally and nationwide.
Dr. Thimothy Bradley is a well known and successful surgeon committed to his patients to provide them with satisfactory results. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and has been in practice for the past 22 years.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today with Dr. Bradley and get the look you always wanted
- Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2000.
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1998
- National Board of Medical Examiners, 1987
- Medical School – Doctor of Medicine | Jefferson Medical College | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - Residency Southern Illinois University School of Medicine | Springfield, Illinois
- General Surgery - Residency - St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston | Boston, Massachusetts
- General Surgery - Internship - Oregon Health Sciences University | Portland, Oregon
- First Place Award. Residents Research Paper Competition. St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston. Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors.Techniques of Surgical Research. Jefferson Medical College. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Aesthetic Society. Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery