Dr. Zoran Potparic
Zoran Potparic Plastic Surgeon at Adore Plastic Surgery
Dr. Zoran Potparic is a board-certified plastic surgeon international acclaimed for his excellent service and dedication to his patients. He graduated from the University of Sarajevo Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for the past 30 years.
Dr. Potparic is a true master of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, affiliated to different hospitals in South Florida, including Broward Health Medical Center and Broward Health North. He obtained various international fellowships, scholarships, and awards, and he speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese, and Croatian.
Over the years, Dr. Zoran has gained extensive knowledge and experience that allows him to achieve the aesthetically results patients seek. He specialized in different surgical procedures, including tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction, and more.
For more information about Dr. Zoran Potparic, please call our office, and we will gladly assist you.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Certified in Plastic Surgery
- FL State Medical License
- University of Sarajevo Faculty of Medicine - Medical School
- Plastic Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 1995
- Plastic Surgery, University of Miami / JMH, Miami, FL, 1997
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health System
- Oculoplastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 1986
- Craniofacial Surgery, Southfield, MI, 1991
- Microsurgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Plastic Surgery Association